Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
I need a business plan for my project. The financial details are all hypothetical. I am attaching the requirements and what I have written so far. ALL elements (especially item #6) should be included in the plan.
1. Executive Summary
a. Brief summary that introduces the key components (write at the completion of your plan: no need to repeat detailed description as written in #2 below-this is the summary.)
b. Problem, fix, benefit
c. Final feasibility statement that indicates whether this business plan is realistic and should be funded
2. Project Description/Proposed Change-presents and cites literature in support of change
a. Explain the problem/need for the project due to current situation: description of present situation and summary of existing conditions
b. What will your project accomplish/description of the new program/proposed solution(s)
c. Feasibility of proposed program
3. Market analysis: SWOT/C analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats/Challenges)
4. Development of Goals and Objectives & Evaluation Metrics
a. Expected outcomes need to be achievable
b. Expected outcomes need to be measurable
5. Presentation of options
a. Option #1-do nothing: What would that potentially look like over time
b. Option #2-proposed solution: anticipated costs & timelines related to project
c. Option #3-secondary solution(s): Back-up plan-optional
6. Financial Model: Year One (including start-up costs) and Two Budget, and Cost/benefit Analysis
a. Budget: summary of required resources (staff, materials &/or commitment): currently available and new project costs; revenue generation
b. Analysis: ROI and CBA (Cost Benefit Analysis), CEA (Evaluation)
(Utility); clearly explained with documentation of formulas used
7. Implementation of Program/Product
a. Key stakeholders and their roles related to implementation
b. Who and how will the program be implemented?
c. Communication plan
d. Timeline and schedule for implementation (Gantt Chart)
8. Feasibility Statement and Conclusion: this is your last chance to convince your reader to fund your project! If there are Weaknesses or Threats based on your SWOT analysis, you should discuss how you’ll address these problems.
References, citations, and narrative in APA format; clarity, logic & organization is evident