Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Choosing an organisation ( FEDEX )you are familiar with, you will deliver a report considering the assessment requirements of:
Below is the Suggested Report Structure (based on the assessment task):
1. Introduction: Show your understanding to the role of marketing; Describe the chosen organisation FEDEX, and the industry they are in; link your understanding of the role of marketing within your chosen organisation to support organisational objectives.
2. PESTEL and SWOT Analysis: Discuss the factors in your chosen organisation’s marketing environment and as a minimum conduct a PESTEL and SWOT analysis using the suggested PESTEL & SWOT Tables provided.
3. Discussion and Analysis of Marketing Mix: Illustrate and discuss how your chosen organisation applies its marketing tactical tools (i.e. marketing mix-7P) to market its products and services (using the suggested Marketing Mix Discussion Table provided).
4. Sales and Negotiation skills applied by your chosen organisation FEDEX: Provide a reflection on the skills you learnt in the sales and negotiation sessions and where possible identify how your chosen organisation FEDEX have applied its Sales and Negotiations skills for marketing products and services; evaluate related performance.
5. Conclusion and Recommendation: Provide a discussion of the major findings, concluding analysis and recommendations in relation to how your chosen organisation FEDEX markets its products and services to support organisational objectives (using the suggested Marketing Mix Recommendations Table provided).
6. Reference List
7. Appendices (if applicable)
Restrictions on Time/Word Count: 1800 word +/- 10% and appendices where applicable