Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Reflective essay regarding the personal recovery for people who hear voices
a. Please no need to make an extensive introduction and conclusion
b. Focus the essay on Parts one and two (they are the big marks). Address the paper according to the Bold word marked in the below instruction.
c. Find two documents that will help with the development of the paper
1. Introduction succinctly outlines the significance of personal recovery for people who experience psychotic disorders (psychotic disorders such as “hearing voices”) and previews the main points of the essay
2. Part one:
In relation to mental health, explain the differences between clinical and personal mental health recovery and discuss how personal recovery can enhance the well-being of people who hear voices (experience psychotic disorders.)
3. Part two:
Reflect on how you, as a future registered nurse, can use therapeutic communication skills (e.g. active listening, probing, empathic responding) to assist a consumer who hears voices, identify their strengths and embark on a personal recovery journey. Include no more than two examples (Active listening and Validation of the distress)of communication skills in your answer.
Support your explanation and reflections with peer-reviewed articles, including nursing literature.
4. Conclusion concisely draws together the main points and implications.
• Paragraphs and full sentences
• Introduction (outline the significance of personal recovery for people who experience psychotic disorders and the main points of your essay)
• Body (written in full sentences and paragraphs; write your responses for part one and part two)
• Conclusion (summarising the key points of your essay)
• 1.5 spacing
• Size 12 font
• 1800 words
• 15 references
• APA 7 references in-text and reference list