Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
- Refer to IRAC:
Issue: define the relevant legal issue.
Relevant law: apply legal principles from cases and statutes.
Apply to the fact: develop legal arguments by applying the law to the fact.
Conclusion: arrive at a considered conclusion.
– Main reference book: Principles of Taxation Law, 2022, K Sadigh
– Referencing of your support, citations and research is required.
– Bibliography is NOT required.
– You are not required to undertake any tax calculations.
– To avoid a high Turnitin similarity score, do not copy/paste or repeat the question details (verbatim).
– Avoid writing with bullet points, in short answer format or copy/paste legislation or other material.
– Refer to the academic policy on plagiarism.