Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
As organizations grow, particularly in the global space, change is inevitable. As businesses take on a more global-facing model, management must be ready to facilitate the changes that ensue. This means creating plans for introducing and managing change. Hayes model or Kotter 8-Step Change Model are widely used to help overcome barriers to change in organizations.
To successfully roll out these change management processes for true digital transformation for a business, one needs to approach it in an intelligent, behavior-centered way.
Start by considering these five Ws:
· Why is there a need for digital transformation?
· What do you need in technology, processes, and management?
· Who is responsible for the execution of the plan?
· When will the changes take place, and what are the milestones?
· Where will these changes occur?