Categories
Education

Orchestral Instrument Family The brass section of the Orchestra was selected for

Orchestral Instrument Family
The brass section of the Orchestra was selected for the research. You will need to provide information about ALL the instruments in this family. Please use the MLA format to write the paper. Be sure to review the rubric that has been provided. The due date for this paper is on Friday 01/27/2023. Please use the following guidelines.
– Brass family of instruments to research Trumpets, French horns, Trombones, Bass trombone, and the Tuba.
– Give as much detail as possible.
– Plagiarism is not acceptable.
– Give examples of music featuring instruments from the brass family.
– Use Calibri or Times New Roman 12-point font
Papers should:
o Include your name, instructor’s name, course name, date, and title of paper, this information I will correct.
o Must be 2 – 4 pages in length (the main body of the paper) (must go to the bottom of the 2nd page and not spill over to a 5th page). Points are deducted if the paper is too short or exceeds length.
o Double-space your paper
o Adhere to normal margin width (1-inch margins)
o Use correct grammar
o Use correct spelling
o Use correct punctuation
o Include a works-cited page (this is in addition to the body of the paper and is not included in the 2-4 pages that is the report)

Categories
Education

Demonstrate an understanding of text-relevant details, specific text-based examp

Demonstrate an understanding of text-relevant details, specific text-based examples, and citations supporting the reader′s examples/ position. At least 1/3 of the answers applies to the concept of the article, with explicit citations (author and p.#) in APA style 7th edition. Needs to be 300-500 words long. to support your statement., argument and reflection in a comprehensive essay.
In Chapter #1- Bilingualism Definitions & Distinctions- Learn about the terminology regarding the dimensions of bilingualism.
Provide definitions about the following topics using your own words:
1.Language Choice
2.Bilingual and Multilingual ability- The four language skills
3. what is the difference between a monolingual view of bilinguals and a holistic view?
4. Language Proficiency
5. Communicative competence

Categories
Education

Orchestral Instrument Family The brass section of the Orchestra was selected for

Orchestral Instrument Family
The brass section of the Orchestra was selected for the research. You will need to provide information about ALL the instruments in this family. Please use the MLA format to write the paper. Be sure to review the rubric that has been provided. The due date for this paper is on Friday 01/27/2023. Please use the following guidelines.
– Brass family of instruments to research Trumpets, French horns, Trombones, Bass trombone, and the Tuba.
– Give as much detail as possible.
– Plagiarism is not acceptable.
– Give examples of music featuring instruments from the brass family.
– Use Calibri or Times New Roman 12-point font
Papers should:
o Include your name, instructor’s name, course name, date, and title of paper, this information I will correct.
o Must be 2 – 4 pages in length (the main body of the paper) (must go to the bottom of the 2nd page and not spill over to a 5th page). Points are deducted if the paper is too short or exceeds length.
o Double-space your paper
o Adhere to normal margin width (1-inch margins)
o Use correct grammar
o Use correct spelling
o Use correct punctuation
o Include a works-cited page (this is in addition to the body of the paper and is not included in the 2-4 pages that is the report)

Categories
Education

Demonstrate an understanding of text-relevant details, specific text-based examp

Demonstrate an understanding of text-relevant details, specific text-based examples, and citations supporting the reader′s examples/ position. At least 1/3 of the answers applies to the concept of the article, with explicit citations (author and p.#) in APA style 7th edition. Needs to be 300-500 words long. to support your statement., argument and reflection in a comprehensive essay.
In Chapter #1- Bilingualism Definitions & Distinctions- Learn about the terminology regarding the dimensions of bilingualism.
Provide definitions about the following topics using your own words:
1.Language Choice
2.Bilingual and Multilingual ability- The four language skills
3. what is the difference between a monolingual view of bilinguals and a holistic view?
4. Language Proficiency
5. Communicative competence

Categories
Education

aim is to complete a series of lesson plans and observations. there is a documen

aim is to complete a series of lesson plans and observations.
there is a document with instructions provide the 1 marked year 1
please do to a standard where you are teaching 4 year olds, so very basic maths, phonics, planning reading- please plan a recount pf the story how to find gold- objective is children can sequence the events in the story retell the story, write the story using story maps etc.. there are no plans for this section provide please use your initiative.
section marked year 2 has a plan provided for each lesson-
the observations have been marked on the sheet stating subject.
should be very easy to follow
lesson plan templates and observation templates are provided for you to fill in.
example lesson plans and example observations that have been done before will be attached.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

Categories
Education

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%) The topic of this paper will

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%)
The topic of this paper will be a social problem in Canada that would be of concern to
you as an Education Assistant or a community support worker( My social problem is domestic violence in a childs home and how it affects them in school) This topic must be
different that the topic of your group presentation. Please clear your topic with the
instructor prior to beginning your research.
You will be expected to use a minimum of five sources (not including your textbook).
The references are be cited in the body of the paper using APA format. Appropriate
sources include academic texts and journals. Do not use popular magazines,
newspapers, or popular psychology books as academic references. You must
include a reference page using APA format. Papers that do not include citation of
references will be given an automatic Rewrites may be allowed after discussion with the
instructor but will not earn more that a grade of C+. The paper length should be 1000 –
1250 words, typed, double-spaced (approximately 5 -6 pages). The research paper is
due Week 12
An outline of your research paper will be due Week 5 and should detail your topic,
approach, and references. Your instructor may provide feedback on the outline.

Categories
Education

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%) The topic of this paper will

Research Paper (Outline 10%, Paper 30%, total 40%)
The topic of this paper will be a social problem in Canada that would be of concern to
you as an Education Assistant or a community support worker( My social problem is domestic violence in a childs home and how it affects them in school) This topic must be
different that the topic of your group presentation. Please clear your topic with the
instructor prior to beginning your research.
You will be expected to use a minimum of five sources (not including your textbook).
The references are be cited in the body of the paper using APA format. Appropriate
sources include academic texts and journals. Do not use popular magazines,
newspapers, or popular psychology books as academic references. You must
include a reference page using APA format. Papers that do not include citation of
references will be given an automatic Rewrites may be allowed after discussion with the
instructor but will not earn more that a grade of C+. The paper length should be 1000 –
1250 words, typed, double-spaced (approximately 5 -6 pages). The research paper is
due Week 12
An outline of your research paper will be due Week 5 and should detail your topic,
approach, and references. Your instructor may provide feedback on the outline.

Categories
Education

Option 1 (Term paper Demonstrating Instructional Design) Using what you have le

Option 1 (Term paper Demonstrating Instructional Design) Using what you have learned in the course, you will select the learning context and objectives that interest you and complete a real-world instructional design project. You will follow the ADDIE model to complete the first three phases (Analysis, Design, and Development) and then make specific plans for the Implementation and Evaluation phases. 1-1. Outline/Analysis (130 points): You will provide a brief overview of your project (introduction) and then complete the first phase (Analysis) of ADDIE. The outline must be formatted according to APA 7th and at least three pages/double-spaced, not including references, in 12 pt font.
1-2. Draft (200 points): The draft must complete the Analysis and Design phases. This means that the document should include all deliverables from the Analysis phase AND a delivery method, a task inventory, a list of objectives, and testing strategies. You should also attach a table of high-level design specifications showing the program structure and alignment between goals, testing strategies, and learning activities. (Note: You don′t need to evaluate ROIs)
1-3. Final Paper (300 points): The final paper must include all of the deliverables from the Analysis, Design, and Development phases and the plans for the Implementation and Evaluation phases. Don′t forget to include lessons plans. Discuss about the scope/detailedness with your instructor as needed. (Note: Student/teacher guidance doesn′t need to be developed, but the list of contents is enough; include a prototype for extra credit).
This is an Assignment done in parts. All due in different dates. I would like a writer that I can use through out the course.

Categories
Education

Create a 60-minute Presentation, Practice, and Production (PPP) vocabulary lesso

Create a 60-minute Presentation, Practice, and Production (PPP) vocabulary lesson.
Topics
Choose one topic from below. Teach the ten words within the topic.
Only teach the words in the context of the topic.

Topic
Vocabulary
Form
Topic 1
Parts of the body
head, leg, foot, hand, back, ear, arm, eye, nose, mouth
Noun
Topic 2
Family
father, mother, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, family, uncle, aunt, cousin
Noun
Topic 3
Clothes
shirt, jeans, trainers, dress, socks, skirt, shoes, jumper, trousers, coat
Noun
You can choose whether you want to present the vocabulary as an individual word or as a full phrase (also known as lexical chunking). For example: (This is my) mother, father, brother etc. Just remember to be consistent and stick with the same phrase throughout.
The Students
You have a class of 15 adults at elementary level.
There are 10 men and 5 women, and they come from China.
Ages range from 18 – 38.
Your students have different motivations including studying in an English-speaking country, improving their English to help their job prospects and travelling.
General Information
– Template: You must use the template provided – see below. All necessary information should fit onto this template, but you can submit a second Word/PDF file alongside this for additional information if necessary.
– Materials:
1. Materials must be visible so your tutor can see them, i.e., do not embed files into your assignment, as your tutor may not be able to open them.
2. You must include all the materials you use in the lesson, including flashcards, worksheets, roleplay cards, etc. If you say in the lesson plan that your students will use materials, but you do not include them, your assignment may be returned to you.
3. All materials should go in the materials section of the assignment template.
4. As a rule, limit external materials to one activity or worksheet per lesson plan.
– Referencing: Reference any materials you use from outside sources. When it comes to referencing pictures, you can write, ″All images taken from Google images″ in your bibliography. If you′ve created any materials yourself, please make that clear too in your bibliography.
I will be able to provide login details to access the course and see the guidelines provided by the teacher

Categories
Education

Create a 60-minute Presentation, Practice, and Production (PPP) vocabulary lesso

Create a 60-minute Presentation, Practice, and Production (PPP) vocabulary lesson.
Topics
Choose one topic from below. Teach the ten words within the topic.
Only teach the words in the context of the topic.

Topic
Vocabulary
Form
Topic 1
Parts of the body
head, leg, foot, hand, back, ear, arm, eye, nose, mouth
Noun
Topic 2
Family
father, mother, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, family, uncle, aunt, cousin
Noun
Topic 3
Clothes
shirt, jeans, trainers, dress, socks, skirt, shoes, jumper, trousers, coat
Noun
You can choose whether you want to present the vocabulary as an individual word or as a full phrase (also known as lexical chunking). For example: (This is my) mother, father, brother etc. Just remember to be consistent and stick with the same phrase throughout.
The Students
You have a class of 15 adults at elementary level.
There are 10 men and 5 women, and they come from China.
Ages range from 18 – 38.
Your students have different motivations including studying in an English-speaking country, improving their English to help their job prospects and travelling.
General Information
– Template: You must use the template provided – see below. All necessary information should fit onto this template, but you can submit a second Word/PDF file alongside this for additional information if necessary.
– Materials:
1. Materials must be visible so your tutor can see them, i.e., do not embed files into your assignment, as your tutor may not be able to open them.
2. You must include all the materials you use in the lesson, including flashcards, worksheets, roleplay cards, etc. If you say in the lesson plan that your students will use materials, but you do not include them, your assignment may be returned to you.
3. All materials should go in the materials section of the assignment template.
4. As a rule, limit external materials to one activity or worksheet per lesson plan.
– Referencing: Reference any materials you use from outside sources. When it comes to referencing pictures, you can write, ″All images taken from Google images″ in your bibliography. If you′ve created any materials yourself, please make that clear too in your bibliography.
I will be able to provide login details to access the course and see the guidelines provided by the teacher